Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 28

Day 28 - 22 May

Free tickets on a lower level, company sponsored pregame cook-out, my bestest friend Tony, and a Braves' Victory. Not a bad evening, considering the hellish start to my day.

Plus, as an added bonus, for the first time in Atlanta Braves History, the person sitting behind us at the game was not an irritating ass. Hey, after 20 years of Tony and I attending games together, fortune was bound to shine on us at least once.


Must resist making obvious joke.

I am grateful for my friend Tony.

It would take hours to make even a dent in a list of all the things that he has done for me over the years. But probably the best thing is that he can always make me laugh. And today, I really needed to laugh.

1 comment:

Tony McCarthy said...

That is one handsome sumbitch!!