Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Day or Two After my Birthday

Had a little birthday celebration at my parent's house yesterday.

My sister-in-law had one of her friends make this cake for me - it was sooooo cute. She was so thoughtful to do this for me. The airplane was perfect, and I loved the little fluffy clouds. It was way cooler than the Powerpuff Girls cake I had asked for.


Also took home some good birthday loot. A couple of books and a DVD (all sitting atop the scanner my mom gave me as an early b-day gift.) Can't wait to start reading the Outlander book, as BFF Traci has highly recommended the series.


Glad to know that even in your mid-40s, you can still get presents and fancy cakes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a very special way to celebrate your birthday!

Joni Dixon-Stanger said...

Happy Belated birthday from one Joni to another.